Yeap, you saw the title peeps. WTF?! No holidays for next week when there is PMR. Ingatkan everytime there is PMR or SPM, the form 1, 2, 4s will get holidays? It's not that I want holiday la, but you know, scared we kecoh and make noise. LAter form 3 cant concerntrate, Orhx??

Yea, exams coming and I wanna have holidays. How lazy of me. Padahal, go school talk cock with friends.


Duke Adrian a.k.a. xDreadlord says:
said not affected
==
fuck la
diu
i dun care ponteng je la

By Adrian a.k.a humper=.=

Go to school do what leh? Take a look...:S

BI = Learn about Earth Song =.=.
BM = Talk cock. The teacher talks to herself.
Chem = Same thing.
Physics = Tiru Nicholas.
Bio = Talk cock, although some likes the teacher's........looks.
Addmaths = I try to study, but somehow its so hard to understand.
Modern Maths = Didn't do the work. Wait for teacher to explain.
Sivik = On the floor.
EST = Do your own work.
Sej = Lecture Class. She teaches us about life instead of Sejarah. I don't even listen to her.
Moral = Uses text book a.k.a waste time.
PJ = Yea, we PJ. No use still.

Better stay at home? But yea, even if I stay at home, I'll spend 90 % of my day infront of the computer.

I attempted to study Chemistry yesterday. 4 Hours... and only 1 chapter done. I don't get Voltaic Cell. I fell asleep. ARGHHH!

Please someone, fail exam with me.

Edwin Bak