Hey,

Skipped school today. Tuesday, October 13th. Tuesday sucks, English 2 periods, Sejarah 2 periods, I can't take it. Anyways, my main objective of skipping school today is to study. And thats what I did :D for 1/10 of the day. I don't know whether you can call it study, but I kinda read through Chapter 7 and 8 of Chemistry :D. The rest of the day were spent on
listening to music, watching TV and WoWing :S.

Neways, back to the topic. Yea, I don't like homecook food anymore. Dad's cholesterol has been rising and therefore, mom's cooking is getting more and more tasteless. Healthy though, but tasteless :(. Had homemade Vegetarian Mee today and it taste like nothing. Had to curi some Cili Sos from the fridge.

This week is the last week of tuition. I'm so "NOT" gonna miss you teachers :P. Nah, kidding.



~Edwin Bak~