Duet + Badminton + Squash + Basketball = Dead. Yeap. Saturday, October 24th, fun + tiring day. Was gearing up for duet acting. Stayed back from Wednesday to Friday and went to school on Saturday. -PSYCHO. Reached early, Aaron was late. Went for some unintended squash and badminton :). To say the least, I suck at squash :(. Still, I was able to serve and hit, so that's OK la.

Badminton was normal. Nicholas suck, I mean he suck! :D. I don't wanna put it here. But he whistled while playing, make me tak puas him.

Started practicing at 11.30 :S Duet-ed without specs. Cause if I do, I'll laugh, seeing that.....AARON. You'll know why. :)
























Kean and Edmund.






















Kean waiting for his turn.






















Bruce Lee :)






















One stupid, One blur.






















Mr.Bean






















Aihs.. No comment






















Why is he born like that ??






















......






















O_O






















He has 47 chromosomes, sorry Bio mood :D






















I now present to you, Aaron Justine




























Main actor :P






















Aaron paid me RM10 *Hidden meaning* -clue- Francesco + Amuse :S






















See his face? So I picked up my tongkat and....






















Gonna whack that stupid face of his






















Yea...lolz






















I'm catching you Aaron :D






















Just one for the memories :)


Freaking tired. Rested. But instead of resting, went and played some basketball :S. Continued the practise. Ate lunch at 3.30pm.






















Tempting...






















Hair messy, spec also not straight. Was too hungry :)


The end of a tiring, yet fun day. Even if we don't get pass the audition, we know we had a great time practising :) Sentimental Shit...


Edwin Bak