What do you do when you have nothing to do at home, after getting bored of (fb, msn, wow, dota, vids) and many more? Camwhore. I just realised I found my little digital camera in the drawer together with my webcam. Sadly, I don't like camwhoring myself, instead I camwhored Terry today. He just came back from grooming, so he looks a little different.

See for yourself. The cutest babe in the world.
























Just woke up. His whole body. See his blanket?
























Hes acting cute. Told you he is good at camwhoring. =)
























He emo.
























Come to think of it, he looks kinda old.
























Look at the camera!
























Too handsome. Don't take my picture! He is fighting back!
























Ok, ok. I surrender. Take it quick.


Sorry for the lame captions. =) In the end, only got 4 pictures(+3). Planning to upload more in the near future. I know my face is wanted there. Will do. Next time, I'll camwhore with him. =P

Signing Out
~EBSC~
Lazy Blogger