A few weeks have passed since the last Ujian and my results has been dropping drastically :S
I know I've said this a few times. But this time I mean it, I'm gonna be the new Marc Hon! The next exam which is the end year exam will probably start end of October. Now is the beginning of September but I'm not even touching my books. Skipping Sejarah class is fun. Especially flying for around 15 minutes. Even if you're in the class, you'll sleep. Skipping tuition is also fun. Not to mention where we go when we skip tuition. I don't even do my homework. Infront of the computer almost every second I'm at home. When should I start studying? I don't have a clue. Maybe 1 week before the end year exam? Yea, I'm just talking.. as if I'll study ..
























So well organized? Yea, usually you'll think that, he is such a well organize student. So neat, keeping his books together. The truth is, I don't even touch MY BOOKS! See a few papers? Some homework, lazy to do, so leave it lying around. Revision books remain untouched :D























End result? Getting 11th in the class, ngam ngam ahead of Si Bodoh Aaron :) Disgrace. I think I got the lowest peratus in my life, around 59 ++% :( I only got 5A's, none of them 80 and above. Do I even have an A1? I'm not even sure. I've been dropping from exam to exam. No worries. Wanna see the future me ?























TADAA!! I give you, the future me, Marc Hon! I know hes handsome, but he got tons of GFs already. Hes Sir Albert No.2 .. Beware Marc, next term you number 2 :)


~Lazy Blogger~
Edwin Bak