A big HEY!

You know there is all this things which ends with 101? Well, I know what it means but its quite hard to explain. Its like a encyclopedia ? Or something which have everything you want to know about related to the word before 101. Okay, I don't know how to explain.

Anyways, just to let all of you know, I'm interested in psychology and I don't know why. I bring psychology wherever I go, whether its arguing, counterattacking ejeks, making a fool of Aaron or even playing DotA. I'm just to use to psychology although some people think that psychology is something crazy @@. HAHA. In the end, I've invented something call "Psychology 101" my latest errr.. theory??

My brother is someone who is good in psychology too. He wanted to study psychology too if I'm not wrong. Well, hes good at psychology but I have this feeling I'm better xD

Support psychology 101 as it is getting more and more famous even to strangers in DotA. HAHA.
Its so fun when you're good at psychology especially to people like Aaron and my sis. They look so ......

-LAZY BLOGGER-
-CYBERDOG-
toodles punks.