Hey,

Today which is Friday the 31st is such an unfair day for me as usual which this time, it involves my sister too. Shes damn freaking annoying like she always is and as usual my parents will back her up for no freaking reason.

Today i dahlah didn't get to Dota wit my friends in the afternoon, so I SMS-ed them and say play at night. So, ok la all agree to play at 9. Suddenly, that girl needed to go to the stationary shop to buy things. From no where you know, out of no where!!!!.

But never mind la, pitty people with lack of IQ, so OK la I just kept quiet and follow. Suddenly, on the way home in the car, my sister said she needed to use the pc. I told her, you can use the laptop, why want use pc? No reason again, she said whats wrong if I use pc? Feel like slapping? OF course, an ordinary person will feel like slapping this type of people. I told her, you just need to type something, whats wrong if you use the laptop? She replied the Microsoft Word in the laptop old one, AS IF YOU HAVE THE BRAINS TO USE THE NEW ONE??

Never mind la, I understand my sister's situation when shes born like that, Its her hobby, or is it girls hobby? Is it fun to find problem with people out of no where? Whenever she feels bored, she comes and find problem with me. ENJOY LIFE. Not only that, my parents suddenly decided to back her up? 3v1 me how win? I like kept quiet, Friday, just finish exam, want Dota with friends also cannot. They keep saying whats wrong if she uses the pc?

I feel like I will waste my precious breath talking and explaining things related to "IT" to people who don't even know a single shit. Damn pissed of today thanks to my SUPERB sister. Shes as kind as ever. And also thanks to my parents, who is also as kind, adil, saksama, tidak berat sebelah and superbly fair as ever. Love you all. In the end, our Dota matches has to be postponed to around 10 + + . You know what my dad said? Don't just use 20 minutes, use long long.

BEST FAMILY EVER :D

This time the not so lazy blogger
-edwin bak-