"Take me back to a year ago.. " The title is pure random.

I can't stand this anymore. every time we meet, my heart beats for you, vigorously. But something..
stopped me from saying just a hello..

Its not the same as it used to be, long time ago. When I was feeling like heaven instead of hell now. It all happened just because of one silly mistake, just this one mistake.

I didn't mean to do what I've done. I didn't mean to portray this kinda image. I just wanted to know more about you. I didn't mean to give that impression which I've already imprinted. I guess its too late, obviously. It came out from nowhere for me to post this up out of a sudden.

This is the first time I really like someone, instead of just some random crushes. I've been thinking about you wherever I go. In the car, in my room, I'll just stare to nothing thinking about you. I've been sleeping at 4-5am in the morning, not because I'm doing anything, but its because I can't stop thinking about you.

I tried to forget about you, because I know there is no way this could happen. Just no way it could. Just when I almost get my mind of you, you come back to my mind again. Maybe I think too much. I don't know. At night, when I'm lying on the bed, I usually listen to music and, that is how you suddenly pop into my mind again. From nowhere, whether I'm busy or not, if I see you or even see you coming online, something just *ticks* in my head.

It can't happen, it never will. I know this. I know it won't happen, but why? Why can't I get you off my mind, my heart? Sleepless nights have been suffering enough for me, it was all inside of me, stuck in my heart, felt like death and decay. I felt so much better, when I tell out my feelings to me budds, they lend me their ears, their hearts. But even by doing so, nothing changes... nothing changes..

Before I end this lame shit, I would like to tell the world of how stupid I used to be, the mistake I've done can never be recovered. Maybe I think too much, maybe its just a fairytale.



Would like to thank my friends for hearing me out, when I needed them most,

WeiTuck, WaiJin, Aaron and most of all JiaWing.

Lets just turn gay since we fail to much -.-..... :D




I wish I could have a thousand lives, so I could love you for a thousand times.



Edwin Bak
(a random sore loser)