Holiday is a period of time designated as having special significance for which individuals, a government, or a religious group have deemed that observation is warranted.

HAHA!

Base on this weird definition, holiday is suppose to go by well. The way my holiday was spent and being spent is so different. Two weeks of holiday in June, what a perfect time to do revision eh? for the upcoming trials coming soon. My head says that I wanna study, but my heart, the other way =S. You know the feeling of "OK, I'm gonna start studying from tomorrow onwards" and not happening? Yup, that is indeed what is happening now. Life is just getting so boring these days, lets suicide.


SIGHS

Nothing fun at all was being done during the holidays. Sleeping is my main activity of the day, cause I sleep during the day and night =S. Hanging out with friends + tuition was great but tiring. World Cup is going on too but BORING.

The best moment of my holiday can be said during the overnight at Wei Tuck's. Had a really good time with my best and closest mates, namely JiaWing, Aaron, WaiJin, WeiTuck and not
forgetting Henry too. Had a great time (even the rape scene xD) Badminton + Movie was awesome as well :)

I just miss how the way our school was before the new dude came and take over. We can do whatever we want in school without weird permissions needed. Now, we can't even play sports in school peacefully. We can't wear jeans, slippers, even hand phones can't be brought to school,
EVEN HOLIDAY TIME!

Well, made my passport today :), took 4 freaking hours at the Damansara Imigression (fck the spelling). Well, some great news is my height improved drastically :D, dengan amat ketara sekali. 2005 - 147cm, 2010 - 173cm. HAH!. But still I fell asleep at that place while waiting =S. Came home and sleep more! xD

Guess thats all for the brief update =). The holiday isn't over yet. So lets all pray together that the holiday can just get better.


























The Mates :), Life is meaningless without you guys.




Edwin Bak