I dunno what title to put for this post. So i decided to put something not related. Wednesday and Thursday I have tuition. You know, I was like so dedicated to practice my guitar after tuition. I can't play it at night cause urhmm.... it's at night la. But every time once I reach home, I switch on my laptop, I decided to take a rest. A rest that will turn into a NAP.

Wake up, and it's dinner time. I didn't even bathe yet. My day starts at night. Due to over amount of time sleeping, I'm unable to sleep at my normal bedtime, which is from 11-12. 2 hours of nap, and I sleep at 2-3.

Sleeping so late and waking up early will just add to my tiredness for the next day, right? And this cycle will somehow continue. I wanna spend my time in the evening too =(

Exam is coming, I didn't touch a book. Gambateh..

Lazy Blogger
Edwin Bak