Good Morning Malaysia,

Yeap. After a few days in a row waking up at lunch time, its time for me to get real early in the morning =D. Nah, its because I'm going out. Taking bus to Pavilion? Man, I'm gonna reach there with one kinda smell. Its ok, there is something called NIVIA.

Yeap peeps, gonna go karaokeing for the first time in my life at Pav. What makes it more interesting is that, I'm going with "Cina Gang" (Weijun, Waijin, Wykean, JanJean, ViSung) and some RANDOM CHICKS!!! Yeap. Thats true. Random Chicks. I feel really really scared and nervous. Or am I really excited and pumped up for this =D? The truth still to be untold.

If today rains heavily around KL, please don't scold me, cause I suck at singing. If it gets hot and sunny today.. ah... that you can put the blame on me =D.

Time is running out, gotta go peeps.

TOODLES
~Lazy Blogger~